Registration

Registration


  Fee


Early Registration



Regular Registration


    Member fee*
 (Oral or Poster Presenter)

190 EUR

240 EUR

 Non-member fee
 (Oral or Poster Presenter)

240 EUR

290 EUR

  Virtual fee

100 EUR

120 EUR

  Listener/Friend &
  Family

140 EUR

190 EUR

















*There is no cost for membership. To become a member of our congress please click here.

* There is no cost for paper submission. However at least an author for a presentation must register and must pay the registration fee. 

An author can submit and present maximum 2 papers for the congress. There is no extra cost for second paper by same author.

If two (or more) authors submit only one paper to present in the congress together, each authors who wants to attend to the congress must register and pay the registration fee.  

* A registration fee is only for one participant. The congress certificate will be prepared and printed only for the person who pays the congress fee.

* Registrations from authors cancelled before March 1, 2019 will be refunded 65% of the registrations fees. The remaining 35% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.

* Registrations from authors cancelled after March 1, 2019 will not be refunded. 

Cash payment at the venue is accepted only for participants coming from countries where the bank transfers is not possible due to sanctions. Please send your request for cash payment with explanation to ibadconferences@gmail.com before the March 15, 2019.

Virtual Presentation Preparation and Submission:

If you are unable to give your talk in person, IBAD-2019 offers the option to make a virtual presentation. Your paper will be scheduled for presentation in conference program. A virtual presentation will consist of a recorded video or recording slides with voice-over where authors could present their accepted contribution (The duration of recorded video should not exceed 10 minutes). At your paper's presentation time, Video recordings (.avi, .mp4, and .flv) of virtual presentations will be played at the related session and, if required, set up a question and answer session afterwards. The recorded video of virtual presentations ought to be sent by using www.wetransfer.com to ibadconferences@gmail.com between April 1-7, 2019.


The registration fee includes (Oral and Poster Presentation): 

* Participation in all sessions
* Wireless Internet Connection 
* Coffee breaks 
* e-book of congress abstracts & proceedings with ISBN and editor.
* Participation Certificate
* Paper Publication in the IBAD Journal (after review)

The registration fee includes (Virtual Presentation): 

* e-book of congress abstracts & proceedings with ISBN and editor 
* Participation Certificate
* Paper Publication in the Journal (after review)

The registration fee includes (Audience):  

* Participation in all sessions 
* Wireless Internet Connection 
* Coffee breaks 
* Participation Certificate

 Payment Information and Procedure

 1. You upload your abstract of manuscripts via the page Abstract Submission. 

2. After evaluating your proposal by reviewers, an initial acceptance letter will be sent by information e-mails.

3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted then you could proceed with the payment.

Accepted methods of payment for participations outside Turkey

1) Western Union. Please inform us if you would like to use Western Union.

(2) You can pay the congress fee through bank transfer (EFT and SWIFT).

 

 Please Note that Cash payment at the venue is accepted only for participants coming from countries where the bank transfers is not possible due to sanctions. Please send your request for cash payment with explanation to ibadconferences@gmail.com before the March 15, 2019.

Flag Counter