*There is no cost for membership. To become a member of our congress please click here.
* There is no cost for paper submission. However at least an author for a presentation must register and must pay the registration fee.
* An author can submit and present maximum 2 papers for the congress. There is no extra cost for second paper by same author.
* If two (or more) authors submit only one paper to present in the congress together, each authors who wants to attend to the congress must register and pay the registration fee.
* A registration fee is only for one participant. The congress certificate will be prepared and printed only for the person who pays the congress fee.
* Registrations from authors cancelled before March 1, 2019 will be refunded 65% of the registrations fees. The remaining 35% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
* Registrations from authors cancelled after March 1, 2019 will not be refunded.
* Cash payment at the venue is accepted only for participants coming from countries where the bank transfers is not possible due to sanctions. Please send your request for cash payment with explanation to email@example.com before the March 15, 2019.
Virtual Presentation Preparation and Submission:
The registration fee includes (Oral and Poster Presentation):
Payment Information and Procedure
1. You upload your abstract of manuscripts via the page Abstract Submission.
2. After evaluating your proposal by reviewers, an initial acceptance letter will be sent by information e-mails.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted then you could proceed with the payment.
Accepted methods of payment for participations outside Turkey
1) Western Union. Please inform us if you would like to use Western Union.
(2) You can pay the congress fee through bank transfer (EFT and SWIFT).
Please Note that Cash payment at the venue is accepted only for participants coming from countries where the bank transfers is not possible due to sanctions. Please send your request for cash payment with explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the March 15, 2019.