Payment Information and Procedure
1. You upload your abstract of manuscripts via the page Abstract Submission.
2. After evaluating your proposal by reviewers, an initial acceptance letter will be sent by information e-mails.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted then you could proceed with the payment.
Accepted methods of payment for participations outside of the Turkey
(1) Western Union.
Please inform us if you would like to use Western Union.
(2) EFT and SWIFT
Please inform us if you would like to pay the congress fee through bank transfer
* Congress fee is 50 USD for each paper for participants outside of the Turkey.
* Deadline of the payment is August 24, 2020.
* There is no cost for paper submission. However at least an author for a presentation must register and must pay the registration fee.
* An author can submit and present maximum 2 papers for the congress. There is no extra cost for second paper by same author.
* A registration fee is only for one paper. The congress certificate will be prepared and printed for the participant(s) after the congress.
The registration fee includes